- added a property nodelist.contains.v2.mn that to set the nodeListContainsV2Mn property. Set the property to false in the context.SANDBOX.test.properties. Adjusted TestSettings to allow the property to be set from the command line (-D arguments)
- Added checks in a few functional test implementations for the ContextAwareTestCaseDataone property that is set based on whether we have v2 nodes in the environment. Some tests will be skipped without v2 nodes in environment.
- Added a nodeListContainsV2Mn property. It was being set automatically based on the CN node list, but disabled that for now per a discussion with rob since we may just change it to be an environment property.
- added optimization to the createTestObject method in SidCNTestImpl to minimize wait-to-sync time.
- Added a more specific error message and modified some v2 node checks to be even more strict
- Reverted recent change - object creation test code, in the case that we have a v2 CN.create() with no v2 MNs in the environment, will not fall back to a v1 MN for the authMN because this changes the expected behavior of some tests (tests that are expecting a v2-specific object to be created, aka an object with a v2 authMN). Better that it fail for not finding a v2 authMN than sneakily doing a v1 create where a v2 create is expected.