- fixed CNCallAdapter.create method (converting v2 sysmeta to v1 as in MNCallAdapter). Fixed bugs in instantiateD1Node methods for V1isAuthorized classes.
- fixed bugs in procureSpecialTestObject for the abstract authorization tests. Wired in the abstract tests to CN/MNAuthorization tests.
- Setting a few tests to get ignored in order to match the original tier tests and their results.
- Fixed a possible problem in storage tests - we were using a "new Date()" for fetching a list of modified objects and therefore relying on the test system's and MN system's clocks being close. Switched to using the modified time saved to the SystemMetadata of the object created. Also cleaned up a couple unused variables I noticed.
- Accidentally committed a local config change. Reverted.
- We've renamed some test certificate files containing non-platform-independent characters to be platform-independent. This commit updates the config files and calls to fetch that data (which had default values of names passed in).
- Modified a few methods in ContextAwareTestCaseDataone to clarify the difference between the certificate file name and the CN of the subject in the certificate. These may not be the same any longer since we've renamed some test certificate files containing non-platform-independent characters.